It was even more

When You See It , Bricks Will Be Shat.!

It was even more scared yet, when playing inside the cage , whose breath was beating shoulders , spoke . His voice came regrettable , for the most comfort . I just made to go back to his animals rushed me ferociously, then stuck on the cage bars . Began to actually cut the flesh , all at once , with teeth and claws . Shkuleshin ribs felt the most violent of the body and intestines to the abdomen began to shthurte of a hyena , who fled with them between the teeth . Erëkeqe wheeze , terrifying growls and the pain stopped me not to turn my head into the lion's cage , extending his hand toward me remained. He took the paw and lifted krifën zorshëm what seemed only a mask , after which the head appeared to my knowledge . Ngjethshëm looked at me with tears in his eyes and was trembling a little beard told me :- Eh ! How many times have I said that animals speak ancient languages ​​? And that people should not be trusted ever!Meanwhile , a tall mug with terrible parts of tusks to dig down chest and pulled the torn heart . I tried to keep my lungs as long as possible within the disintegrating last breath , but I could not see anything else , because my eyes covered in my blood , which flowed from the mouth of a hyena other , filled with my remaining viscera , the which , when consumed with a spirit as were pasta , kërrmiste began to face with grunts of pleasure .Enjoying a quiet coffee in a bar near the city center , someone who covered his eyes with his hands and arms healed , reaching his nose with a third hand to change the voice , asked me to find the name . It was a bit scared because I was thoughtful because of a thug dog , which fasten tightly between the teeth two large testicles . Instinctively , shook mine , for watching over them . Certainly require a pit to hide , so I heard that dogs do with excess food . Because I had not fully swallowed gllënjkën coffee , sank and I started pulling out a nose , but symbyllësi not released , insisting to hear his name out of my mouth . Replied nervous at all going on there mind who might be , even I threatened to blow the testicles will not end if . I felt like a little thought , then jumped hopthi before me and smiled like a child . I barely returned due to limited view of the strong . A vaguely Shquajta my old acquaintance , with whom I had no such relationship , how to behave in that way . However , smiled and invited him to sit .

share