He was delighted

The Power Of Makeup!!! OMG!!

He was delighted and squealed opened hands on the neck , but noisy poured my coffee and glass of water left , which was followed by dozens of Views of other customers sitting at the bar . Once again turned heads with laziness and continued their conversations , I zgurdullova waiter eyes to how to apologize without words . I know im not squandered all my bearings , but opened about three - four conversations at once , without waiting for any approval from me , even after a not looked at , because gazed long saddle of a woman sitting opposite sex . Once made ​​ready to leave , even by putting a rail , but changed my mind in the hope that it will come on new, proposed without shame point to visit the new garden city zoo . Fiksoi eyed my lips , which moved without the smallest desire and uttered a Yes ! strong . Kapulita eyes and not start out into the street towards the house , but the knowledge brought by the right arm , pulling me out there should have been way zoogjik garden on the other side of town . I felt paralyzed another before enthusiasm . We walked about half an hour , I heard when he spoke over and over , until i'u approached the gate of the zoo. There gëlonte a noisy crowd of impatient people who lift their tickets to the guard , who barely wearing a hat carrying old uniform , I would say centuries . I gave legs from whence we came , convinced that companion would concur with me , but he resisted , and stuck my heels in place . Smiled and said that the guard had old friend and that would regulate the time we entered off . I congratulated myself that the officer was furious tussle with people and send them screaming to us , but everyone cursed when we made ​​eye directing head of a small iron door , which seemed well sealed , although it step just touched by hand . We went in , joining the crowd of people , who do not noticed anything . Zoo was too small to be one such. It seemed like old amphitheater , the scene of which was taken up on a hill , and cages filled with animal gjysmërrathë përqarkonin as one after another . Once he was approached by the sickly smell of dung sulmova the hyena , which is mbllaçitnin some brightly colored casing . I opened my mouth to tell my companions finger a couple of apes that are coupled at as mad, but he lost his sight . I noticed through the crowd , which kundronte attentive silent mating of two turtle atop a column pedestal antique . Krruajta head turning , until aback by the sight of a lion . He slowly AVITA iron cage without him shqitur eyes , so that I felt bad mouth smell zaparitëse . I was surprised when I noticed that I was not watching me , but my wings back , even seemed a little scared , though I could understand from the lions . I told myself that would grindesha with my companion , if it was back on the wings to devise a hoax . To intimidate me first , I thought the emergence country and turn over heels in the air and also made ​​open arms . The minute I stopped dancing on the other hand , I wondered how paralyzed . The crowd was still coming slowly towards me , looked fixedly with being naked . Among them I saw the face of my acquaintances , which he tore his claws and put it away as a mask . All , already naked , plucked and wore masks that hides the body kept screaming . Within a few moments I found myself spellbound by surprise before some of the wild beasts of prey on the planet : tigers , panthers , lions , hyenas , wild dogs , crocodiles and even some blocks were . I stopped the spirit of all those parts of tusks that are advancing hungëritshëm .

share