The new

Kristen Stewart Being Awesome!!!

The new head of USA said further that he would work to keep his promises to the citizens of Tirana . " I shall work with heart and soul to keep my promises and I will do all I can to make our city better , not only for my supporters , but for all my fellow citizens . Change will not come overnight, but it is coming . Whether you voted for me or not , now is the time to unite . Today I invite everyone to join local citizens to work for the future of our city . All interest brings us to our future . If we fight each other we will remain in place , but if we work together , the possibilities of what we can achieve together will not recognize borders. Then come and join me in the battle to build a better city , join with me to turn our hopes and desires into reality . Now the work begins . " You 're the first . Tirana is money " is not just a slogan and the future of our city has begun its march ," he said . Basha also gave his thanks starting with Democratic Party leader Sali Berisha , Justice , but also staff and his family .
 
" I want to thank once again today the chairman of the Democratic Party , Prime Minister Sali Berisha , for his support , all Democratic Party members of Parliament , leaders of the Party and all its members . I want to thank so the coalition partners to support them in this effort can not find better friends . I also want to thank all the commissioners , counters , observers of the Democratic Party , Alliance for the citizen , but also all other parties and all those who helped with their contributions to make this process fair election , free , accurate , transparent and such which can boast Tirana .I want to thank the Albanian Justice gave a tiranasve Albanians and justice. I want to thank all the staff of my campaign , all my associates for their inspiring dedication , relentless work and their extraordinary efforts . I want to thank Aurelën and Laurels and all my family for their support and care throughout this campaign , " said Basha . Mayor further said that Tirana will have already attention. " As your next mayor , will begin work with passion and will continue to listen . Citizens had power like never before in this campaign and will continue to have it in the Town Hall.Every citizen voice was heard in the electoral process and the voice of every citizen will be heard at City Hall . Tirana inspired us all, the beauty that shall seal in its depth and with this inspiration , in this inner joy that we communicate our capital , we arrived it create a synergy , a good resonance and Change Tiranans believe us ! European real change to this proud city has today more than ever need ! But , Tirana , our beloved city , requires the commitment of a venture hearts, minds dedicated , iron wills and vision needs to be tested . So today I want to thank the citizens of Tirana who found time to share with me their problems , but also hope , faith and projects to solve these problems and to thank you for the patience , culture and civilization with which hosted completion of the electoral process , " Basha said in his speech before hundreds of citizens of Tirana .The militants , in celebration of victory PD headquarters
 
Hundreds of Tirana citizens gathered in front of the Democratic Party celebrating the victory of the Municipality of Tirana after the Electoral College . Under the flags of many soundtrack Basha candidate campaign , hundreds of DP supporters attended a celebration with fireworks . The new head of Tirana was greeted with citizens gathered to hear his message . Basha is not removed for a long time from the seat , while many other citizens were left looking back to greet more . In fact , the feast of the DP supporters began in the morning ,

share