Now what I do

Women vs Men..Epic Fail

Now what I do , I said to myself , looking on wet nostrils , the mbufatura by rain . Then the carpet , door , from a little while ago she had come , hirnoren cigarette , with the words " Hotel Tourism " sideways . A piece revolves around the room once again , while on foot led by the door . I stayed exactly the place where she had embraced and out , with a hug that was not no division and no promise of something better . Such a hug at the door , after a stormy afternoon , imagined , usually in the background of Sob , repentance for harsh words and lips aimed towards each other to forgive everything . But nothing like this had not happened . I had held hands in pockets , even deeper and I huddled together , frozen like wood , felt her lips to the neck and then the corner of the mouth and touch the hair furious . I felt the need to hug troublesome , according millennium finishing ritual wrangling , but a mortal gypsum , escaped from ç'shtatore who knows , I do not let them move . I was not regretting anything . I was just tired . In hirnore , dozens of cigarette butts , dropped one over the other , as in a massacre ( the site as of slain party, that party to be known that carrying a red belt , indeed distinguished by signs of redness of lips ) , yield better than anything that had happened : fury , explaining difficult , mutual convictions that we had done to each other , its endless tears . Had nowhere a museum of anger , I would have taken him hirnore . I was tired . I bitter mouth . I wanted to rest at any cost . Bed looked skeptically , velenxën above him and nënkresën . Really hope they can not sleep ? Most came to laugh , so I thought it impossible . Rustling of rain that came out mitigation . Should forget at any cost , to myself that I would take my wife. But , first , should forth that evening . It was the most pressing . Should forth the woman , because he gave me joy were always lower than boredom . I found myself moving through those parts of the room where we had moved and were displaced during those two hours of crazy . And again hirnorja with cigarette butts kept me in place . And I , I turned in my hand a handful tails , as I saw a thing incredible . Cold , fizzing in some places , were now those who previously had little closer than anything else at our words , breathing furious , repentance , Sob . I approached the window , pushed flegrën and flame out in the dark. So cast the ashes of the dead , when a legacy , I thought . Should definitely forget that woman . Use all my brain mechanism to devalue . Smote them from different points , so that , when the time came forgetfulness , I had to demolish it easy . I had still a last regret this , but I was convinced that there was no other way . Will shortly lay horizontally ( I had noticed that in the most devastating things stand I thought ) and will start ... Bulldozers will perhaps feel that away bed where , as I certainly do not sleep ? And , suddenly , the thought flashed in my head : if I write all of this ? The writing , perhaps this evening can be drawn more easily by ourselves . Embodies them to kill more easily . Just going to do . Surprisingly , as most always happen in such cases , the thought of writing gave me tranquility . As the plane that brings out her body from the area of the storm , that idea , sooner than I thought , took me out of state delirante in a smooth layer , above the storm . And earlier than I expected , I slept . I knew that far South Pole ( distinguished oppression , as I had learned in geography and middle ) .

share